On Wednesday 21 February, QCAA are hosting a free webinar that explores storyboards in Film, Television & New Media.
In this one-hour session, you’ll get the chance to:
- develop knowledge and understanding of the conventions of storyboards, as a reference for improving teaching, learning and assessment
- discuss and apply the purpose and role of assessment and syllabus requirements to your practice
- develop knowledge and understanding of the IA2 Instrument-specific marking guide in relation to constructing a storyboard
- establish shared understandings about assessment using the syllabus standards
- share ideas about translating understandings into practice.
Please visit the QCAA website for more information.